1.Can you update us with what is going on with Bloodcult these days?
Blood Cult is in the process of writing the new album. It's going to be good. I am proud of the new material. We are bringing Satan back to America. It is long overdue
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
Sounds like three guys listened to a shit load of Venom and Bathory and Mercyful Fate and somehow got mixed up with Ted Nugent and Kiss albums..
3. How would you describe the lyrical content of the music?
Satanic Black Metal lyrics. Overtly evil and without conscience... Haven't written many lyrics for the new stuff yet but I'm going on record with a promise that it will be more of the same shit you've come to expect from us. Blood Cult's always going to be pro Devil and antisocial. The world needs a band like us today. Kids love it and so do the women, which makes us happy
4. Have you had any opportunities to do a live show yet, if so what are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
We played live shows and it's always a bunch of males in the audience which the band doesn't give a shit about... A show is always a possibility if there is a deal in the contract that requires promoters to fill the crowd with hot chicks, otherwise, we are just going to stay in our little country houses and forget about playing live ever again!! I do enjoy playing live with other bands personally but that is because the opposite sex shows up! With metal it's a different scene and one I'm not in to, if you get my drift. Basically we never played a good show because of the crowds either being nonmetal or too many men there! Many bands love playing live shows but in my experience the metal scene is sausage only. That don't fly well with a hetero band such as ours
5. The new album came out on Moribund Records, how has the support been so far from that label, and how would you compare them to the other labels that you have been on?
Truthfully, and I want everyone to know this...Moribund is the best label and is run professionally. Top notch. I love the other labels I have been on except for one
6. Out off all the albums the band has put out so far which one are you the most satisfied with?
Enbilulugugal Versus Blood Cult + We Are The Cult of The Plains
7. How has your music been received by black metal fans worldwide?
Most black metal "fans" are retarded children that should be in group homes! The Blood Cult doesn't fit in with their vision. However the metal press has been good to us. Many get it, but most do not, and that works for us! The music is different than what people would call Black Metal since '93. The Intelligent metal fans know what we do...We're closer to a Venom or a Motorhead or a Darkthrone, not a Dark Funeral or an Immortal or Emperor - but we still enjoy LISTENING to those bands and we respect Black Metal. It is our favorite kind of music and I listen to hundreds of bands from around Earth
8. How would you describe your musical progress over the years and what direction do you see the music heading into on future releases?
We actually kind of regressed which helps - the future is wide open to us but I'm sure the music is going to be pretty damn much the same as it has been for half the decade, you know?
9. What are some of the current side projects that are going on these days?
Enbilulugugal, Tjolgtjar, Xexyz are mine, Justin has MRA and Telestars with Lewy and they also do some stuff called Mid Coast Love In... it's psychedelic. Our drummer also used to do a band called Dick Vanilla's Shack O Love Band which was porn rock....I personally have played on recordings from a bunch of bands in different types of music from all over America and the UK too
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and what are you listening to nowadays?
I am not going to bore everyone with this. I have been listening to the same music since I was 14. Yes, I've bought newer albums which are very cool, but none of them could stack up
11. Does Satanism or Occultism play any role in the music?
Yep...the ONLY thing that plays a role in our music is the force of Satan and we are the original corn field cult!!!
12. What are some of your interests outside of music?
Cartoons. I do animation. Big things are on the verge of happening...
13. Any final words or thoughts?
We want to say thank you for the interview and also thanks to our fans. It is a cliche now, but the fans keep us going. The support from the press, the support from the label, the support from the fans - that's what makes us continue making our music. To everyone, thanks, wait til you hear the new shit! Have a good day and fuck off