Discomfort is a new band formed in late 2012 with members of various Hardcore and Metal bands, we choose to be in this band first of all with the purpose of a filthy sound, others reasons could be playing with good friends and also touring the more we can.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
6. Do you have any touring plans or shows lined up for the future?
7. Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label and if so what kind of label do you feel that would be a perfect fit for the music?
We're stoked! The only thing we want is to play the more we can and getting our music in that format.. and it's happening!
8. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your recording by fans of underground music?
F: It's too soon to know, but up to now we have received only positive feedback.
Uploading our album in free streaming and download was a good move and this have allowed us to reach a lot of people in a short time.
9. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
N: Almost everyone of us have another band; I also sing with Danny Trejo, Ferra plays with Step on memories and Tom with Innervacuum.
10.What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
F: Our goal is to get our sound more solid, trying to mix all the genres we like more and more!
The sound seeking has been essential, we're very nerd on this, even if our music proposal is raw we've lost a lot of time choosing how a gendre-mixed sound with so many influences like scorn is, should have sounded, to getting it solid and coherent.
We're already working on new stuff.. And it's no use saying that our future releases will be definitely more violent and a bit more complicated.
11. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
F: Every member could give you a different answer so I could say Extreme metal (black/grind/death) overall, hardcore, crust and powerviolence. As far as I'm concerned, I could say Rotten Sound, Napalm Death, Yacopsae, Discharge, Disrupt, Trap Them, Gaza and for the raw black metal parts Craft, Xasthur, Darkthrone, Mutiilation and Black Witchery. Right now I'm really into Electric Wizard, Graveyard and Pallbearer.
12. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
13. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
F: Thanks man! Satan bless you!