Monday, June 11, 2018

Autumnwind Interview

1.Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
At the moment I am working on my second documentary film, We Are Warriors, it will talk about the Metal bands who still in Syria and doing new music during the war. Autumnwind released Endless Fear album recently and there will be another album, a keyboard version of Endless Fear soon.


2.In May you had released a new album, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
I can just say that the music is simulating my thoughts and emotions during one particular period of time. It's mysterious, gloomy, and easy to listen to.


3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
Endless Fear was released as an instrumental album, but I can explain it to you as a story of something bad going on a mind of a calm person.


4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Autumnwind'?
I choosed the name actually in Autumn 2014..so..yeah haha.


5.Has the band done any live shows or is this strictly a studio project?
Well I do not plan to play shows, it's just an Ambient project where I discuss my thoughts through the instruments.. It's hard to imitate the emotions live..


6.The album was released through both 'Symbol Of Domination' and 'More Hate Production', are you happy with the support both of these labels have given you so far?
Yes I am.. Aleksey is a very kind person and he knows what he is doing.


7.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of ambient and atmospheric black metal?
It was actually good, they liked my music.. I am happy.


8.Are any of the band members also involved with any other bands or musical projects?
This is actually my 6th album.. I made a lot of music with different bands.. But I am not thinking of doing any more new projects.


9.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
I don't really know simply because the music I play is not popular, so I have to be careful where am I going to.


10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
I have been always a fan of Lustre and Elderwind.. Summoning, Agalloch, and Burzum are affecting my work but on lower level.


11.What are some of your non musical interests?
.


12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
I hope that more people enjoy the type of music I do. Thanks a lot for the interview.

https://www.facebook.com/Autumnwind-215214962395255/

No comments:

Post a Comment