Friday, July 31, 2026

Beyond Seventh Dimension Interview

 1..Can you give us an update on what has been going on with the musical project since the recording of the new album?



I've been working on some new material lately. I have a few songs in progress and a couple of concepts floating around for the direction of the new stuff, and for the second album.


2.You have your first full length coming out in September, can you tell us a little bit more about the musical style that you went for on the recording?


I really just write whatever pours out of my soul and focus on packing as much emotion into it as possible.


3.Both of the band members have experience playing in other bands, what is it that you bring into the music of 'Beyond Seventh Dimension' that you have not been able to do with your other groups?


I should clarify one thing right away: I am the only official member of this band. My friend Saku, the guy from Deep Noise Studios handled the electric guitars and bass, while three guys from my other band, Kallas, took care of the vocals, acoustic guitars, and a few solos.

I’ve never really had the chance to just write what pours out of my soul completely uncompromised, so this project is exactly that.


4.Both of the band members also have experience playing other genres of metal, do you feel this makes your black metal style more diverse?


Naturally, I have a strong death metal background, which you can definitely hear in some of the tracks. I'm also a huge movie and video game soundtrack enthusiast, so those influences shine through as well. I think listeners will even catch a bit of Pink Floyd admiration in the song 'Rogue Planet.


5.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band has explored so far with the music?


The Universe: As Without, So Within


6.Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that is presented on the new album cover?


Finnish photographer Tiina Törmänen is responsible for the debut album's cover art. She is best known for photographing northern nature, the starry sky, and the aurora borealis, making the collaboration a natural fit for the album's title and themes.


7.Currently there are only 2 members in the band, are you open to expanding the line up or do you prefer to remain a duo?


There has been talk about turning this into a proper band. The guys from my other band who contributed to the album are completely down for it.


8.The album is going to be released on 'inverse Records', how did you get in contact with this label?


While reaching out to get my music placed on an Inverse Records Spotify playlist, the label expressed interest in a collaboration.


9.On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of black metal?


I've received nothing but positive feedback so far.


10.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?


Diving deeper into atmospheric black metal, I'm aiming to channel even more emotion into the new material.


11.What are some of the bands or musical styles the band members are currently listening to nowadays?


I can get into almost any genre, honestly.. as long as it has heart and real feeling behind it.


12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?


Just a massive thank you to everyone who has supported the project so far. It means the world to know the music is connecting with people. This music is entirely uncompromised, it's what pours straight from my soul.

https://www.facebook.com/B7thD/

https://www.instagram.com/beyondseventhdimension

https://www.tiktok.com/@beyond.seven.dime
https://beyondseventhdimension.bandcamp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment