Friday, October 9, 2020

DeathEpoch Interview

 

1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the musical project?




yes of course. so the plan of action was as follows. after refreshing the tactics of playing the drums after twenty years I wanted to get really hard and fast on them. I recorded maybe six or seven so-called nuclear percussion songs. then I started recording some single riffs. about my friend morgul.on is my publisher, we have been friends for a long time. I think we are even more like blood brothers. He plays guitar and bass, but he also lost playing instruments because of his label. I asked him if he would like to do this material with me. he caught fire with hellish fire and we have the final effect we have.






2.In October you have your first album coming out, can you tell us a little bit more about the musical style you went for on the recording?




Yes, the album is already available on the market, but I never really plan what kind of music it should be. I let my ideas flow like water. of course I have some assumptions but I think 60 percent. the rest is an adventure of chaos and the life of the beast sitting in us.






3.Can you tell us a little bit more about the lyrical topics and subjects you have explored with the new album?




the album is simply devoted to the annihilation of humanity. humans as the stupidest kind of animals are bankrupt. as humans we cannot sustain a so-called planet for all species. sooner or later it is all really fucking like a balloon. people as gray matter cannot understand that we are weak organisms and guests on this planet. and yet we want to be kings in its territory at all costs. It will not succeed. unfortunately 99 percent of people do not know a place in this world. and the CD is dedicated to the only known thing in our doggy life. death








4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'DeathEpoch'?




the era of death. see what has been going on around us for hundreds of years. humans as a species is a terrible invention. I think the worst. And nature suffers the most. I am also a worm crawling on her shell, but I really try to live with her in symbiosis. Do not disturb and do not harm






5.Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that is presented on the new album cover?




the cover presents my worldview. Holy prayers for something that is absolutely missing and all this human slime is lost to the ears in it. this is total shit for me






6.Currently there are only 2 members in the band, are you open to expanding the line up or do you prefer to remain a duo/




as of today, such a team composition is sufficient. as of today we have absolutely no plans to play live. if that happens I have a lot of devoted black souls who share the scene with us




7  .You also have some session musicians on the new album, can you tell us a little bit more about who they are and also their contributions to the recording?




maybe I'll say from the beginning all the instruments were recorded by me and morgul. I recorded drums and vocals as well as all idindustrial techno ambient songs. morgul recorded all the guitar tracks and bass. As for our guests, we just asked them to lend us their throats. acheron, diocletian, sinister diabolous and cultes des gholules are great bands for me, so I wanted to do something with them, I'm lucky that they liked our material so we have them on record. that is the whole philosophy








8.On the album you also did some 'Sodom' and 'Acheron' covers, what was the decision behind doing your own versions of their songs?




I am already 40 years old. You know, all my youth were old bands from 1990,2000. I have great respect for them and therefore my decision. and besides, I love to record covers. I like to face them. if I am able to cope with the task






9.One of the members is also involved with other bands, what is it that you bring into the music of 'DeathEpoch' that you are not able to do with your other groups?




you're probably talking about me. yes it's true I have a lot of music projects. I am not a lazy person and full of flies in my nose. I have to act. how i love metal i breathe it day and night for 30 years when i met it. I am a free man and deathvasstator goathrone ... I think It's all but I'm not sure until the end. I am also very active in the covers for bands and the whole layout all this stuff.






10.Another members also runs 'Putrid Cult', what are some of the albums you plan on releasing through the label in the upcoming future?




everything that suits my dark soul and what I can identify with






11.On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of underground metal that have heard it so far?




probably too early to talk about it. it's been too little time since the premiere, however, the first reviews and the response are very loud




12.Where do you see the project heading into musically during the future?




I do not care about it. the time will show




13.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?


oh fuck. there are a million groups that i love. watain blasphemy beherit I think boss you will run out of space if I start replacing it all.






14.How would you describe your views on Occultism?




I'm not going to share this. my path is my path and no one has anything to do with it






15.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?




Amsg.



No comments:

Post a Comment