Thursday, August 1, 2013
We Nzzilh, written word becomes that of thee to sounds from the mountaintops of funeral. The Wainds...we script in thought of magisterial plain-dwelling bloods. Atlantis is capitol, to make light... succumb to blakk magikk, make the dawnings undone.
Ya' wae K' ster if' tü, worship under the bridges of sigh.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
Glimpse of bernguthruh in the south when Gilgthr sleepens the death. A plain melody form of soulstreak, fluid mountantop shadows. Deaths that pound from the silver sphere of Thot-rav, Torture to the RASP... Gilgluhmöth rises... deep black sorrows where the moderns dwelt.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music and also what language are they written in?
The tongue Dun'aic-apok'thlipses, wrote back the slumbering unvirtue. A sovren of dark...the shadow dome beckon mighty. Licked unclean the slaughtering hives what darken?
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
Three hentz divided from two roots: From behind the blacken core, what in the entreyway suffers a bite of shudder. An wulfangle reports from the shadowtop of a minion the white signing. Does not weary a ring of the grey to repor the offal streaks from sky.
5. has the band done any live shows or is this strictly a studio project?
Only the caves beneath we find a solace for eternal spectre of Nzzilh. Only in the correct cycle and progression of fellows could a live working take place.
6. Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or received any interest?
7. On a worldwide level how has the support been to your music by fans of black metal?
Across the spider realm of words many cries have spoken to the sounds. Little-known are the truths and what beckon is lament to the fall of Fth. Words of dispute are always.
8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this full time?
One resides in the trees at night where howls may be heard... the other on the battlefields where resolve is discussed and wrought into shadow of old order.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Directly into the winding pathways of eternal F'thgallik stranglespiral. Twelv months, frozen ground, and a sparrow makes the three stiffen dead.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
Always the cauldron of fermentation leads to the sourest fruits of Van'elspar. Leading sweetness to bubble, WE ARE INFLUENCED BY THE MERK... 34 54 34, in the rivets of the sap that maples from tree line... to go away, the coarse of hair burns by gaurdian and bleak light....that sprout what withers on the insignificant.
11.Does Occultism pay any role in your music?
The occult is the blight of the requiem. We harness the threshhilt and carnage the Frelsing... It is the yukle' that brings us our power... it is the yukle' that binds us all the shadow and it is in that that you shall find the TRUE woccult...that which hidden sleeps the eternal fire beyond eleven frozen childthoughts glisten WHITE through skerltongues in the gleamdark.
Lost scent circulate the risen avenmith, krau weakening into the SWARRlight dimmed.
12. outside of music what are some of your interests?
Wodul, Hiji, and vast fernerer. FENRERER
13. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
TWELVE WTLEV 1ELV TW2 TWELV