Tuesday, October 15, 2024

AldricH Interview

 

1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the solo project? 

- First of all, my project serves as an outlet for me. When I write my songs and share my thoughts, I feel a sense of emotional relief, and I want to share this with others. Perhaps it will also help them in some way.


2.So far you have released 2 ep's, musically how do they both differ from each other? 

- They differ in scale and immersion in the atmosphere that I want to create


3.So far all of your music has been either instrumental or added in choirs, are you open to adding harsh vocals into the future? 

- Although I'm more keen to create instrumental music, my vocals will definitely be in the next works. In the first two works, my vocals were superfluous.


4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'AldricH'?

 - Just a name, no more


5.Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that is presented on the new ep cover? 

- A graphic drawing showing a path away from this place that is difficult to see.


6.With this project you record everything by yourself, are you open to working with other musicians or do you prefer to work solo?

 - In general, I am willing to work with others, but I prefer working alone.


7.Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or have received any interested?

 - No


8.On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of black metal and ambient? 

- In general, I was well-received for the sound and atmosphere.


9.When can we expect a full length and also where do you see yourself heading into as a musician during the future? 

- Creating capacious and meaningful albums inspires me, I don't like to be sprayed. But in the future there will be more large-scale work - this is a must


10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays? 

- Bands like Burzum, Silencer, Shining, Emperor had a very big influence on me at the time. I listen to different groups, both well-known and not so well, for example, from those who often include Mgla, Watain, Elderwind, Mora Prokaza, Путь.


11.What are some of your non musical interests? 

- I like to read books, go to the woods, play games


12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?

 - Live in peace and love each other. See you soon :)

https://linktr.ee/aldrichmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment