1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?
"well we are black metal band from Oregon and we formed in the fall of 2006."
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
"We are a very heavy and blasting black metal band, with a huge old school thrash and death influence! Our lyrics are very hateful and our hymns are haunting."
3. How would you describe your stage performance and what are some of the best shows that you have played so far?
"Well we really do enjoy performing live rituals. We play very aggressively and our shows have gotten better with each advance! We have been honored to share the stage with some great bands, our favorites so far would have to be Horna and Inquisition."
4. Do you have any touring plans?
"We have a lot of shows in the works in the northwest regions for the summer, and are performing on the Godhate tour 2010! and hopefully more to come!"
5. Have you recieved any label interest yet, and if so what kind of label do you feel would do the most to support your music?
"We have been in contact with several labels, and are really just getting a feel for it at the moment, we really want to find a Label that represents the type of music we are playing! And really want a label that would help us get out there and tour like crazy"
6. How has the response been to your music so far by black metal fans worldwide?
"the support we have received has been great. It's good to know there are still people around the world who still care for true black metal. Horns to them!
7.How would you describe the lyrical content of the music?
"the Lyrical content in Infernus is very aggressive, its very cold, and very direct. Tear down the walls of the church, distinguish their pathetic lies, and to drown the listener into the abyss of misery that is our pathetic existence."
8. How would you describe the musical progression between the first and last release and what direction do you see the music heading into on future releases?
"we have come a long way musically from our first demo, we have matured as musicians and a band, and I am very pleased in the direction it is going. Our first full length "nex um monastica" is a very solid release and i am very proud of it! I think people will like our new music, it is very thrashy, blasting and hateful!"
9. What are some bands or music styles that have influenced your music and what are you listening to nowadays?
"There are a lot of bands and and albums that have influenced us over the years, in a lot of different genres, too many to list in reality, but a couple that deeply influenced us were Sarcofago and Sargeist." as far as new bands go I've really been digging Kult of Azazel and 1349's new cd's."
10. Does Satanism or Occultism play a role in your music?
"Occultism is a big part of our lyrical spectrum, as well as Satanism, but more so in a sense of personal empowerment and tearing down the Lies of the church, not the christian devil."
11.How do metal fans in Oregon react to your music?
"I don't know, i can barely see past the wall of spinning hair in the crowd when we play live!!!"
12. What are some of your interests outside of music?
13. Any final words or thoughts?
Horns for the interview! Stay evil.