- We are a DSBM-band formed in 2016 by me & "Livsnekaren". Our music represent the darkest emotions we posses and experience.
2.Recently you have released an ep, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
- The sound is quite raw & cold I would say.
3.According to the fb page you label your music as 'happy metal', can you tell us a little bit more about this term?
Sarcasm. "Happy music for happy people". Allthough some of our riffs is quite happy, the lyrical themes is the opposite, to give the listener a sense of "irony" that's all I can say.
4.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects you explore on the ep?
- Depression, feelings of guilt, selfhatred & anxiety
5.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Eufori'?
- Sarcasm, and there is no actual inspiration.
6.What are some of the things you bring into this musical project that you are not able to do with your other band?
- This band focuses on more traditional DSBM, the more raw sound, and a different overall style than my other band.
7.On the ep you had done a 'Vanhelga' cover, what was the decision behind doing one of their songs?
- Vanhelga is a band we take inspiration from, and a band we really appreciate. Hence the cover.
8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of depressive black metal?
- So far so good, so let's hope it continues to stay this way.
9.Where would you like to see this project heading into musically during the future?
- We'll see how the future turns out when we get there.
10.What are some of the musical influences you bring into this musical project?
- Lifelover, Vanhelga, Thy light, Nocturnal depression, Kall, Hypothermia, Hank III, Djävul among others.
11.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have nay final words or thoughts?
- nope, that's all for now.