Sunday, May 27, 2012
1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?
K: The band was formed at the end of 2010 by K/voice, guitars/(ex - Abnormal Inhumane, ex - Lykauges) and J/drums/(Dodsferd, Nadiwrath). We just released an album called Sclerosis. I compose all the music and I write all the words. We play black metal.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
K: Our style is fast black metal influenced by the American phase mixed with crust and death/grind elements.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
K: Our lyrics speaks about chaos, anarchy and anti-christian topics.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
K: The name consists of three words that are joined (plague, end, graves), there is no specific meaning behind it.
5. Has the band been able to play out live, or is this strictly a studio project?
K: In some point we will definitely play live. We believe that our music is suitable for live performance.
6. According to the bandcamp page, the band does not like to be on social networks, how do you feel this adds to the mystique of the bans?
K: Black metal is not a social type of music so we don't care about making friends or find chicks through what we do. On the other hand, social networking is a trend followed by most bands for promotion. We like to play music and nothing more. We are not ''pros'', performing music is a hobby for us and certainly not a priority. Even the profile found in the reverb nation and the add to bandcamp is not under our control. This is label's job, we have no involvement in this.
7. On the album there where some guest musicians, how did you get in contact with them and where you satisfied with the results?
K: It`s a fucking great honour Wrath participating in the album, as Dodsferd is my favourite band. J is playing in both bands (Dodsferd/Nadiwrath) so he made contact with Wrath and Nadir for the purpose of participating in the album as guests.
8. The new album came out on Domestic Genocide, how did you get in contact with them and how would you describe the support that they have given you so far?
K: We just send them an e-mail to listen to our album. It's more sure cooperating with an american label, the guys are fine and they are more organized than the european labels.
9. What direction do you see the music heading into on future releases?
K: There is no new material for a future release. We will focus on perfoming live.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
K: We are influenced mainly by the U.S scene of Black Metal. You know, bands like Judas Iscariot, Leviathan, Krallice, Woe, Krieg, Deafheaven, Ice and more. Dodsferd of course is a huge influence. I also like crust bands with d-beat like Tragedy, Catharsis, Trap Them and bands like Rotten Sound or Pig Destroyer.
11. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
K: Outside of music, I like chilling at home, listening music loudly. There`s also a fucking day job, so there`s not enough time for anything else.
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
K: Thanks a lot for the interview and the opportunity to say some things! Support the underground and smoke weed everyday!