1. Greetings! Satan My Master was conjured in september 2016 E.S. by me(Nefastus) and D. Sabaoth with the intent of spreading darkness and evil thru Black Arts. Our first blasphemy is called "The King of Hell
Arrives" and will be released in 27 June 2018 E.S. thru Helldprod Records.
2.You have an ep, coming out in June, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
2. Black Metal! Nowadays Black Metal is desecrated by non-believers,posers and wannabes... We hate them. The King of Hell Arrives has six songs of Black Metal devotion and
nothing else. All for His Glory.
3.Your music also incorporates a great amount of d beats, do you feel this sets you apart from other black metal bands?
3. S.M.M. plays Black Metal exclusively, We don't care about others...(with some exceptions).Evil has many shapes...
4.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
4. Everything dealing with the Eternal Glory of Hell and Servitude to our Master's Will.
5.How would you describe your views on 'Satanism'?
5. Ad Majorem Satanae Gloriam
6.Can you tell us a little bit more about the album artwork?
6. It was done by an artist (Mahdi Artwork) that we already worked in the past in another entity.It perfectly reflected what we were looking for the cover of The King of
7.Currently there are only 2 members in the band, are you open to expanding your line up or do you prefer to remain a duo?
7. In the next recording, two servants of hell will join the circle,We are also planning live rituals but nothing is certain at this stage.
8.The ep is getting released on cassette format, do you feel this format has been making a slow comeback over the years?
8. I always consumed vinyl and tapes since i started listening musicmany years ago so no "comeback" for me...But yes, nowadays there's more tapes and mainly vinyl almost
9.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
9. We already received some reviews and the feedback has been positiveso far.Helldprod Records is spreading Satan My Master as a black plague and are
very pleased with their work and proud with our alliance.
10.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
10. Musically, In the same direction... Walking towards the abyss...
11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. We worship the ancient cults as Bathory, Venom, Old Slayer, Sodom,Hellhammer/Celtic Frost, Motörhead, Iron Maiden, W.A.S.P., Destruction,Old Voivod, The True Mayhem, Beherit, Gorgoroth, Darkthrone, Nifelheim
among many, many others...Right now answering to the interview, I'm listening Tormentor's "Anno Domini"
12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. Thanks for the opportunity to spread the plague thru Occult Black Metal Zine. Contact Helldprod to obtain "The King of Hell Arrives" tape.