1. Can you tell us a little bit about the project for those that have never heard of you before?
1. autumn, leaves, scars is a one man band, an underground project, tries to fit among those bands that few people enjoy listening.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
2. i would say that, especially on the last record, I have a dark sounding tone. this project tries to approach the depressive black metal concept but in terms of sounding, I'm quite far. and probably that's a reason why some people say it's depressive/post-black metal and others. I try to make it better, I don't plan to leave it like it is. I consider that there's always room for better; and a lot for newcomers like me. at this moment, thinking of that "cold" tone that's a hallmark of DBM, mine is filled with... (low frequencies...) it's hard for me to describe it. Metaphorically, it's away from cold, but drowned somewhere deep.
3. What are some of the concepts and images you bring out with your music?
3. the concepts that I try to bring out are about some aspects of life that are rated as negative. I take those, and I try to picture the world through them. It's like modernism in literature - you're looking for beauty in uglyness. Seen through those concepts, the world is ugly.
4. You have done recordings with vocals and some all instrumental, how would you compare the 2 and are there any plans on using vocals again in the future?
4. I guess that if I'll decide to use vocals, they would be done by a guest. But for now, I intend to keep it instrumental. And about comparing the recordings that have vocals with those instrumental, in my opinion, the later are better mixed and mastered. I consider them better because of practice. The first EP was the first record I've made.
5.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the projects name?
5. before choosing this, I was looking for a short one but all I could think of was taken. this came out of the blue and I though it's interesting. I wasn't searching for something particular. The result is ambigous I can say. spoken sounds like autumn leaves scars.
6.Currently there is only 1 member in the band, are you planning on expanding the line up in the future or do you choose to remain solo?