Friday, June 28, 2013
1: We are a Black Metal band out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. We've been around for about a two years working on our first album Ansikt Grate.
2.How would you describe your musical sound?
2: Crude, damp, old school black metal involving a raw sound straight out of our colons.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
3: Metathanastic Satanism, pooping, falling off your bike, and people sucking massive cock.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
4: We draw heavy influence from Nordic Black Metal bands, so we aimed to incorporate this into our name. We combined the word "Nordic" and "Slaughter" to form Nor/Slaughter.
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has payed so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
5: We have played at a black mass for a local religious group called the Metathanastic Satanists. In our performance we have our lead singer breathe fire, heavy eye contact with our crowd, and include gracious amounts of pig's blood while we emulate the demons of the underworld.
6. Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
6: No way Jose.
7.Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or received any interest?
7: We are signed with "Butts Butts Butts Records".http://buttsbuttsbuttsrecords.bandcamp.com/
8.Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
8: We have several other projects such as Danger Duks, Sex Blood Posse, Wheaad, and Afraid of Worms.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
9: We'll probably get a bassist at some point.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10: Darkthrone, Burzum, Mayhem, False, Wolves in the Throneroom, Napalm Death, Death, fuckin Deathcrush album...
11.Does Satanism or Occultism play any role in your music?
11: Yeth pweeth.
12.Outside of music what are some of your interests?
12: Skateboarding, building tree houses, jumping jacks, and large quantities of lima beams.
13.Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?