1. Can you tell us a little bit about the band for those that have never heard of you before?
Sure, the band was something I started as a small side project. It eventually turned into my main focus after my main band Astral Throne split. The first release was all written in the Philadelphia area with the drummer but never got recorded until almost a year later when I was later located in Los Angeles. It got put on the back burner until I met Patrick out west and we hit it off and I decided to finally record the songs.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
The EP kind of follows of a loss(Of any type) and the stages of it. If you listen closely the intro of the album("Grey Skies") is also the Outro but with a distorted guitar. Fitting well with the name "Clouded Recovery". If you look a little deeper it all kind of fits. With Grey Skies being a premonition of things to come, with "Welcome to the Trance" truly kicking off the album.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
5. Currently there are only 2 members in the band, are you planning on expanding the line up in the future or do you choose to remain solo?
6. Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or received any interest/
7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this full time?
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
Right now I think Woe's "Withdrawl" Is phenomenal. The music as well as the lyrical themes are simply honest. Human. I'm as well spinning Woods of Ypre's "Grey Skies & Electric Light". To me anything that is honest and portrays something that you can truly connect to always grabs me right away.
11.Outside of music what are some of your interests?
12. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?