We have recorded this time at Traste Cero Studios , the difference between this record and the old ones is that now we have a sound more appropriate with that we have in our minds. The old recordings were just amateur ones in comparison
2. The bands earlier material was more blackened death thrash and the new ep is more in an old school or more traditional style of black metal, what was the decision behind going into this musical direction?
The idea with this band was taking a different point of view in each recording, but always into the extreme metal stuff. I hate those bands who record the same song with different names in all their releases. I will really get bored working always on the same idea
3. Your song lyrics cover a good amount of satanic, occult and pagan themes, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in these topics?
In this EP we use these topics as a provocation and a sample of intolerance against those Judeo-Christian sects who corrupts the natural values and the moral of the human being
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Visions'?
Visions name came from the enormous influence that the Sepultura’s greatest “Morbid Visions” gave to me. At the beginning, the band name would be Morbid Visions, but I prefer using only one word on a name
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and also how would you describe your stage performance?
I have good regards of all the shows we have perform, our bass player broke his leg on his first show, that’s the way we want to do the things! I will define our stage performance as “cold and direct”. I hate those stupid frontmans who are always interacting with the public and doing monologues. People goes to the shows to see you playing at live, not to hear your jokes!
6. Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
We’re planning a national tour to present the new Ep. At this moment we have some confirmations, but we can’t say anything more about this. Let’s see what we can do!
7 .The new ep had a cover of Burzum's "Journey to the Stars" what was the decision behind during your own version of this legendary track/
As you have said, it’s a legendary black metal song, and we think it fits perfectly into the atmosphere of this Ep
8. On a worldwide level how was the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
At this moment there isn’t much demand nor follow up far beyond our country. We hope this recording can change this situation
9. When can we expect a full length album and also where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
We want to spread the words about the new Ep and make some noise at live first. Then, and if we have enough money, we’ll be able to record a full length album to make more chaos! The future is simple, our path is chosen, the extreme way is our way
10. What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
The classic ones, from Black Sabbath to Beherit, going on Celtic Frost and Morbid Angel. Right now I’m interesting in very extreme things like Teitanblood, Katharsis… and those bands who are doing that new sound like Malthusion or Bölzer…amazing!!
11. Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
Thanks a lot for your time and the time of those who have dedicated a few minutes to read this