1. We’ve been working on our next release. It is never stopping process because PIAREVARACIEN has got a lot of stuff to work with.
2.In June you had released a new album, how would you describe the musical sound of the new recording and also how does it differ from the stuff you have released in the past?
2. We are satisfied with the sound on our new album «U Pošukach Pačatku Tych Šlachoŭ». We would say it became more clear and precise than it was on previous releases (excluding our experimental work «Spadčyna / Heritage») thanked to a new sound master we cooperate with.
The guitars sound deep and firm, but acoustic parts are also well readable. The bass and drums section sounds also stable and harshly – that’s what we like most if we talk about the sound.
3.In March you also recorded an album that was done in more of a folk music direction, how would you compare playing this style to the heavier style that you have played on most of the other releases?
3. To be precise, the album «Spadčyna / Heritage» was released in March, but it had been recorded much earlier. We planned the stuff on «Spadčyna / Heritage» for split with a folk-band from Lithuania, but it turned up later to be a separate experimental album.
Playing Metal is more usual to PIAREVARACIEN than playing Folk music, but recording of «Spadčyna / Heritage» was easier to us, because we just played instruments, the main accent was performed by guest singers. Nevertheless playing, composing and working on music of a different style was very interesting to us, so it was a great experience.
4.On the metal album the concept was about war while on the acoustic album the concept was about time and seasons, can you tell us a little bit more about the lyrical content of the newer music?
4. The lyrics of «U Pošukach Pačatku Tych Šlachoŭ» (translated as «Searching for the beginning of those ways») refer to a whole story and divided into 7 chapters. The story is dedicated to such topics as war, heroism, patriotism, nationalism, love and death, historical events that took place in our lands. It's devoted to a collective character of a soldier who depicts all perished people of all time. The story is represented as short descriptions in the booklet.
5.From 2012 up to 2016 there was no music being released, can you tell us a little bit more about what was going on during that time span?
5. For the past 4 years we have changed the line-up, played at some local gigs, worked on the stuff and recorded «Spadčyna / Heritage» and «U Pošukach Pačatku Tych Šlachoŭ» LP albums, recorded a cover version «Der Scharlachrote Tod» for ABSURD tribute (released in 2014) and recorded stuff for an unreleased yet 4-ways split.
6.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
6. Right now we are preparing our performance for a Pagan Festival in Lithuania «Menuo Juodaragis» which will be hold in August. We don’t play frequently, so after the festival we will focus on work in studio again.
7.The newer music was released on 'Crush The Desert Records' are you happy with the support that they have given you so far?
7. We have been working with «Crush The Desert» for a long time and they released our three albums for now:
«If no Sun» (2011)
«Spadčyna / Heritage» (2016)
«U Pošukach Pačatku Tych Šlachoŭ» (2016)
«Crush The Desert» helped us to record «If no Sun» and they make some artwork for our releases. We also satisfied with their attitude and we are of the same views concerning the modern world, which is also very important to us if we speak about a label to be released by.
8.Over the years a lot of your lyrics have covered 'Belarusian Paganism' which is not as well known as some of the other Slavic, Nordic or European cultures, do you feel a lot of the outside or political influences over the centuries have done a great amount of damage to the culture of your country?
8. Belarusian Paganism is not the main theme of our lyrics literally as one could think. But Paganism to us is Belarus, its Nature, its language, White culture, traditional family, our ambitions and goals, etc.
But on the other hand we believe that people must return to their roots. Any religion is an instrument to brainwash people’s mind, when Traditional belief is a thread which connects you and your ancestors both spiritually and physically.
While their religions tell them get on knees and watch their homelands dying infested by hordes of “refugees”, tolerant faggots, corrupted politicians and other freaks, only voice of blood will arouse White peoples’ conscience to confront that madness and take our lands back.
9.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black and pagan metal?
9. To be honest, we don’t know the situation very well, but we have some contacts with comrades from Russia, Ukraine, Serbia, France, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, US, Indonesia… and we know that there are some people who like our music. Though we are not a well-known band at all.
10.Do any of the band members also participate in any other bands or musical projects these days?
10. Yeah. Some members also play in other projects, but there’s nothing now to tell about indeed. PIAREVARACIEN is the main work place for us.
11.What direction do you want to take the band into musically on future releases?
11.We don’t want it to be of a certain direction and hope to make some experiments or mix it with some other styles in the future. We try not to make albums with the same sounding and musical style.
12.Are there any influences that you have brought into the newer music that you where not able to do with past releases?
12. We are not sure that there are any influences at all in our music now. Of course we have some sources of inspiration for writing our own music, and one of such sources is listening others’ music, but it doesn’t mean we will bring it in our own songs. We just play how we feel and that’s all we are able to bring here in our music.
13.Before we wrap up this interview do you have any final words or thoughts?
13. We are glad to have such an interesting conversation with you and hope your listeners enjoy it as well.
Stay strong, support our People worldwide, be worthy descendants of our European ancestors!