Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nokturnicon Interview


1. Can you give us a brief history of the band?

Nokturnicon was conjured up on All Hallows Eve. of 2008 when I decided to put my former project Khaosicon in the ground due to my style developing into more of a Black guitarist and my whole passion for music being driven by The Left Hand Path.

2. How would you describe your sound to someone who has never heard you before?

The Sound of Nokturnicon is a very atmospheric and moody type of sound or at least from what I interpret it as.I don't know how would you describe it?

3. What is the meaning behind the band's name?

It means Book of Night.To me it symbolizes embracing The Darkness and everything that those god fearing xtians muslims and jews program us to fear and plus the fact that it is a very magickal name containing Eleven letters being the number of the Great Work complete.

4. When can we expect a full length?

Sometime within the winter of 2009 is The Goal of Nokturnicon

5. Have you received any label interest yet?

Well We haven't had any offers thus far but some promo would be nice when the time is right.

6. How would you describe the lyrical content of the music?

I would describe Nokturnicons Lyrical content as very dark with Anti-Religious views

7. What are your main influences music wise or non music wise?

First and foremost My Will,my emotions,my distaste for humanity and all of the poison they try to inject into our minds to make us conform.Musically I would have to say The Norwegian black Metal namely Gorgoroth,Satyricon,Mayhem,Khold,and Emperor

8. What are you listening to nowadays and what are some new bands or releases that you would you recommend?

Currently I am listening to a lot of Carpathian Forest,Dark Funeral,Darkthrone just to name a few.Now as far as New Bands Check out Mirrorthrone and Imperial Conquest both of these bands are epic as Hell.

9. What rule does Satanism or Occultism play in your music or life?

Well it plays a large role in my Music and Life as I have practiced the Black Arts for almost twenty years now.I more so practice my ritual through my music these days of course I still observe all of The Grand Sabbaths and tend to write on those days.

10. What are some films or books that you would recommend?

Not one for a lot of Films but I see the Kymatica film which is interesting to say the least.Now as far as books are concerned The Black Book of Satan I-III is a good read as well as the demonic bible.Any good Reads that you could recommend to me?

11. How would you describe the black metal scene in Florida?

I would have to say in this area not much of a scene here as far as Black Metal is concerned

12. Any final words?

Check out Nokturnicon on myspace.com and Support your Local Black Metal Scene!!!

13, Thanks for the interview?

No Problem and Thank you for giving me this time as it is an honor

No comments:

Post a Comment