1.Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
1. Right now, we are working on the new album and will be released under a new label. We are looking forward to completing it in about a year. That is the primary focus of Solemn Curse as late.
2.Your last album was released a year ago, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
2. The sound for the upcoming new release will still be primitive and raw as before.
3.What some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
3. We speak about Death,Destruction, Despair, Misanthropy, and hypocrisy as a whole. So much is there to be questioned,,,,
4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Solemn Curse'?
4. Its simple. It means to walk through life's wretched journey and painful offerings by thyself and to await to be consumed by whatever it is we fear deep in our hearts.
5.Originally the band started out with 2 members but have a picture of a full line up on the Metal Archives page, what was the decision behind expanding the line up?
5. We were founded by 4 members and I'm 2012-2013 and then became a two piece mid 2013. Members left to pursue life's journey in their own way but left their musical mark,,,,,,,,
6.What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and also how would you describe your stage performance?
6. We don't think in terms of best or worse. We take every show we play as an experience and learn from it,period. Every show has left it's mark on us.
7.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
7. Touring is something we may possibly be getting involved but has never been a priority for us.
8.Originally the band was from Amarillio, Texas but relocated to San Antonio, do you feel living in a bigger city has given the band more opportunities and getting the music out there heard more?
8. NO.!!!! Solemn Curse networks outside the local scene for various reasons . We prefer to take Solemn Curse to the world and share our music with as many people as possible by any means necessary. The music demands it.
9.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
9.Our music has had great reviews and positive feedback. In fact, we have been in underground zines in Peru, Transylvania, and Malaysia and others in the works. We are honored to have such great interest in our music.
10.When can we expect new music and also where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
10.A new album is scheduled for released in about a year. You can expect us to keep going and offer new hymns as long as the drive and spirit are burning.
11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. A few bands that have enspired our musicianship and goals are as follows, just to name a few. Emperor,Bathory, Abigor, Morbid Angel, Burzum. Frankly, just too many to mention.
Lately, it's been a lot of folk, classic rock, classical, and symphony. It help the creativity.
12.Does Occultism play any role in your music?
12. Yes, naturally,,,,,,
13.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
13. We would like to thank our Chaos Kult for the loyal support and to everyone else who has supported us , and continue to do so. Hails to you all!!! Also, thanks to all the members that made Solemn Curse what it is now.\m/ Slowly but surely, Solemn Curse will spread across the world and offer our hymn to those who seek it. No compromise,,,,,,,