Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Vvlad Interview

  •  
  • 1. Can you tell us a little bit about the project for those that have never heard of you before?
    1. VVLAD is cigar box guitar black metal with heavy inspiration from the real devils music, the blues, and its makers. It is my personal outlet where i can do whatever i want.
    2. How would you describe your musical sound and can you tell us a little bit more about cigar box guitar black blues metal?
    2. My sound is a mix of my northern roots in black metal, with a heavy dose of LLN and blues. It is distorted and lofi, noisy and sometimes melodic. My sound is what i want it to be. You can find out what you want to know about CBG black metal over at www.negromancy.com. Build your own instrument and release the sonic plague.
    3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the project explores with the music?
    3. My lyrics deal with my hatred for mankind mostly. And other stuff i don`t feel the need to talk about.
    4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the projects name?
    4. It is my name.
    5. Currently there is only 1 member in the band, do you feel that having more than 1 member for the musical sound that you are going for would not be suitable for the style?
    5. I play drums, my cigar box guitar and i sing on my recordings. I always search for things i can use as instruments on my recordings. I`ve used alot of stuff some BM bands wouldn`t dream of putting in a song. This is the main reason i am just one man. I can do what i want without compromise. Pure ego.
    6.Currently you are singed to Negromancy Records, can you tell us a little bit more about this label?
    6. Negromancy is a lable just for CBG black metal. For more info visit their homepage.
    7. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal and other musical genres?
    7. The feedback has been good. I have gotten good feedback for example from your traditional CBG builder who never thought a CBG could be used for this type of music, and from BM fans who thinks the crazier the better.
    8. Are there any other musical projects besides this band or is this full time?
    8. This is my mind and thoughts. so you could say this is full time.
    9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
    9. I have no direction at all. I never plan a sound or a song from start to finnish. It all happens during the recording.
    10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
    10. I am inspired by old tyme blues, noise, LLn and old Norwegian BM. I am inspired by conversations with Oede and Vermapyre mostly. Exchanging ideas an thoughts. At this time i listen to alot of Dark Punk and bands such as Veld and Herxebeth.
    11.Does Satanism or Occultism play any role in your music?
    11. Yes and no. I am more into Norse mythology.
    12.Outside of music what are some of your interests?
    12. Documentaries about the evil side of mankind and our society. I like watching old horror films too. They have some of the most haunting music in them ever made.
    13.Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
    13. Listen to Oede

No comments:

Post a Comment