Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Howling In The Fog Interview


1. Can you tell us a little bit about the Project For Those That have never heard of you before?
Hello to all. The project was born shortly after he began to print the first black metal work, with the other one-man-band project: Dark Paranoia born in 2008 when I was still 15 years old. shortly in after, in March 2010 I decided to create another solo project, always black metal but different, more and more raw as life.
2. How would you describe your musical sound?
My musical sound in this project is very sick and raw. very loud and very introspective. especially the emotional side. I always try to be very instinctive and concentrated to best convey my message to the listener
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
More themes and texts, there are a periods of life. periods of my life, that I represented into the music.
The words are a medium for telling the periods, spent or the time or the days of the weeks of the minute, the period with negative feelings, bad emotions, and very tragic thoughts all into my mind. and often bad things happened, and bad situations
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
I Mean have a creature inside of me. that he needed to shout up to the whole world with absurd rage.. I needed to vent in some sort of mystique and mystery genres called black metal.
5. Currently there is only one member in the band, are there any plans to work with other musicians in the future or do you choose to remain alone?
Into my life i'm a Musician. Music is my Life. and play the bass and i studying and playing jazz and another more kind of music from many years. i'm young but that's my life : i do concert, teaching ,recording, mixing,mastering,and studying into a school of music. and do something another jobs.. and many kinds of genres and this is my SOLO-project. i had many bands in the past, and right now ! where I played various instruments and various genres ! with Dark Paranoia i featured with a drummer Marco from Deadly Carnage. but only in two released. so this is my SOLO project.
6. A while back the project did you Silencer to cover, what was the decision behind doing this cover?
Because is the best depressive black metal song i had ever heard. So sick and twisted.. when I heard this song from the first time i was astonished ! and oh man ! : i will do the cover more sick!
7. Currently you are signed to Razed Soul, how did you get in contact with this label and how would you describe the support they have Given you so far?
i prefer to don't talk about the Music Business
8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of depressive black metal?
Online you will find everything on a variety of sites: facebook, myspace, last fm, ebay youtube, label websites, forum ecc on the web there are a lot numbers of reviews, interviews, photo,videos,and there are all the songs on youtube uploaded by fans. and a very lot of blogspot where you can download all music for free. and many Released( jewel case - tape - Cdr - ecc not mp3 ) being limited to a few copies have already been sold out. Good feedback
9. What is going on with the other musical projects These Days?
This summer I finished a three-year specialization jazz. soon I start to the second years of the Bachelor of Arts.i have a new one man band project with new kind of music,very experimental under my real name. i have two new young bands where we composing e recording new Music. and my old black metal projects that soon will take up! and looking for a jazz bands this october
10. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
My music is evolving and is changing quickly, and the metal is not the only way that I decided to undertake.but these projects i do not know what i will. I was planning to do at least get out the new album is ready for a year! and revisit a bit with a new sound .. we will see the direction that I have now is not sure the one I had when composing this music now I represent with other sensations, perhaps even deeper and more mature. you can listen right now with my new tracks on Soudncloud!
11. What are some bands or musical styles have influenced your music and That Also what are you listening to nowadays?
I was inspired by listening assiduously about 200 black metal bands of all types! but there are some in particular for example: Nyktalgia, Sterbend, Silencer, Nortt, Xasthur, I'm ia coffin, Velvet Cacoon, Burzum, ColdWorld , etc.
12. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Girls , Friends , Sport ,Traveling , Drink , Smoke, Read , Nature, Animals , Painting , Tatto , Film , Food , Cooking , Mountain,
13. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Music is the largest language that may exist. it's up to us to decide how to undertake it, or pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment