Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Apoclibbon Doshol Interview


1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the musical project?
1. Hello comrade, this musical proyect was born at the end of the year 2016, I compose this album during the winter and release on january 2017. On 2018 the album was released by vacula productions (ukr) and narcoleptyca productions (rus).

2.So far with this project you have released one album, how would you describe the musical sound thatis presented on the recording?
2. The sound is dirty, direct and enveloping, there are no edits or tricks

3.Your lyrics cover a lot of science fiction themes, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in this topic?

3. I like the old science fiction movies. 'Nowhere Near Stars' is a conceptual album about a galaxy created by me, in this galaxy humans are used as scum, the moon as a junkyard and I have created several races of aliens, cyborgs and other characters.

4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Apoclibbon Doshol'?

4. 'Apoclibbon Doshol' is the name of this galaxy, where the aliens, animals and other forms of live exist agains humans, because a galaxy without humans is a great galaxy.

5.With this project you record everything by yourself but also have experience playing in bands, how would you compare the two?
5. Really I play on varios bands: AanomM, ICepressIVe, Letvm Leteo, Valephor, Luzver and others, and my solo proyect are: TrollfasthearT, Gravislatro, Molbol and Apoclibbon Doshol... I prefer play alone or with few people, two members for black metal band its great. You can listen all my albums at www.sadixmo.bandcamp.com and order your copie on sadixmoATsadixmoDOTcom

6.A few months ago 'Vacula Productions' re-issued your album onto physical format, are you happy with the support that they have given you so far?
6. Yes, it's a good agreement, I really do not like labels, but we talked a little and we were honest with each other, really I did not think anyone was interested.

7.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
7. I do not know and sincerely I do not care, I'm satisfied with the work. My music is not for worldwide, only for some crazy, I prefre this!

8.What is going on with some of the other bands or musical projects these days that you are a part of?
8. Well ... the new album of AanomM and Molbol are coming, I play with Luzver, Abÿfs and other bands at live and I'm composing next albums of Gravislatro, TrollfasthearT and Apocclibon Doshol for this year, also preparing to recording new albums of Parasito and Luzver, I'm always working on music!


9.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musicain in the future?
9. More albums, more recordings, more gigs, more instruments, more music!!!

10.What are some of the bands or msuical styles that have had an infleunce on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10. I do not like to talk about the music I listen to, why I never know what bands I prefer to name ... I like black metal shabby and nagged!

11.What are some of your non musical interests?
11. Nothing!!! Hahaha!! Sure clasic videogames and clasic cinema ’70 ’80 and some ’90 films

12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. Thanks comrade for your support! We are in contact

https://sadixmo.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment