Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Husets Natur Interview

1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the musical project?

1. Actually, this is just my project to fill the void of time, as time goes by, I started to be serious about working on songs

2.So far this year you have released  an ep, 3 full lengths and a split, musically how do they differ from each other?
2. Because I like to experiment, so I thought to add some instruments, to make it sound more beautiful

3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects you have explored with the music?
3. For the topic of lyrics I prefer to talk about the universe, because I myself really love nature


4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the namr 'Husets Natur'?
4. Husets Natur itself comes from the Norwegian language which translates the nature of the house, because I already consider this universe like a home, hehehehee

5.With this project you record everything by yourself, are you open to working with other musicians or do you prefer to work solo?
5. Yes, I recorded everything myself, actually I also have a band but that is death metal, and I made this Solo to vent my own ideas without interference from other people

6.This year you have put out 5 releases, do you spend a great amount of time writing and creating music?
6. Well maybe not too much, because I don't have too much work, so to fill in the blanks of time I better make songs

7.You have worked with 'Entocomophobic', Depressive Illusions', and 'Vintage Cult Records' do you feel these labels have been very helpful when it comes to getting your music out there heard?
7. Really very helpful for promoting my project

8.Recently you where a part of a split with 'Gloomy Forest', what are your thoughts on the other musical project that had participated on the recording?
8. Yes, it's cool, the music material is also good

9.On a worldwide level how has the reaction to your music by fans of black metal?
9. Yes pretty good, quite significant

10.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician during the future?
10. From all friends who have supported me in my work

11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. Darkthrone, Burzum, Ulver, Mortis, Dissection, Saor, and many more.
what I just listened to at this time was Dissection Album Storm of The Light Bane

12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. For Occult black metal Zine, thank you for the interview, and thanks also for friends who have supported me, hail 🤘🤘🤘🔥🔥🔥

1 comment: