1. Chaoscraft started as a solo project by me, Isolator on 2013, with the purpose to play Black Metal, mainly influenced by old Scandinavian Black Metal bands like Emperor, Dissection, Dark Funeral and many more.
2.A year back you had released your first album, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
2. Well, first of all the production of the album is not like the typical Black Metal production. It is more clean, but without being overproduced. The music I write contains fast guitar riffs, screaming mid-pitched vocals and blastbeats. It is recommended for fans of fast Black Metal.
3.Your lyrics cover some Anti Christian topics, can you tell us a little bit more about your hatred for Christianity and also do you have any interest in Satanism or Occultism?
3. I wouldn't say that my lyrics are only about anti christianity, but against all kinds of organized religion which want humans to be slaves. I hate religious people, especially when they pray to their fucking god asking for mercy because they did bad things in their life. All these cunts, are pretending to be good and innocent, but inside they are the worst people alive. I am not interested in satanism or occultism, I am here because of music.
4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Chaoscraft'?
4. The name Chaoscraft actually describes the whole vibe of my lyrics, which mostly have no order, no cohesion and they hide subliminal messages.
5.On the album you recorded all of the musical instruments and vocals by yourself, do you feel you get your point across a lot better by working solo than with a band?
5. I recorded all the vocals, all the guitars and the bass, but I used a drum machine. I think working by myself is better for me, because I can do whatever I want, I can record everything that I want, I can do the production that I like, so the final product will be like the way I wanted to be from the first time.
6.The album was released on War Against yourself Records, are you happy with the support that they have given you so far?
6. Yes, W.A.Y is a great label, with very good promotion. The album was released in the most European countries, I don't know about the U.S yet.
7.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
7. So far, so good.
8.You have a very interesting cover for the album, can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that was presented on the cover?
8. The cover shows a dead angel emerging from a graveyard. It symbolizes creation through destruction, procreation through disaster in general.
9.When can we expect new music and also where do you see yourself heading into as a musician in the future?
9. Right now, I am trying to find some session members for some live shows, to promote the album as much as possible.
After that, I think I am gonna write material for the next album.
10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10. Dissection, Mayhem, Emperor, Dark Funeral, Thorns are some of my biggest influences. Today I prefer to listen to the underground stuff, more than the crap that ''major'' metal labels ,like metal blade or nuclear blast, release.
11.What are some of your non musical interests?
11. Sometimes I catch myself dawdling on the fucking internet for many hours. I like watching movies too.
12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. Thanks a lot for this interview, keep up the good work with your webzine.