1. The project was formed in 2010. With the purpose to do black metal as the act of a Satanism. I always considered this style as mystical dialogue by unholy force as a certain black liturgy.
2.How would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recordings?
2. The sound varies from album to album. If the early albums that was raw and uncompromising black, the further the sound became better and juicier.
3.Your lyrics cover a lot of satanic and occult themes, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in these topics?
3. I since youthful years was interested in an occultism and practiced a Satanism. On it in texts these subjects prevail.
4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Amezarak'?
4. Amazarak - demon from the Book of Enoch. He taught people spell and therefore interaction with the forces of darkness. In my opinion, this is the best characterizes my black metal.
5.In the last 3 years you have released 5 albums, do you put a lot of time and effort into this musical project?
5. Not much time as me would like. It happens that I do not play for months, sometimes every day working on new tracks. It depends on my employment.
6.You have worked with a bass player in this project but for the most part have worked solo, are you open to turning this project into a full time band?
6. No, I do not see amazarak as a functioning team. Is that possible involvement of session musicians for the rare live performances.
7.You have worked with Satanath Records, Metallic Media, Darzamadicus Records, and Morbid Skull Records, are you happy with the support these labels have given you so far?
7. I am very grateful Satanath Records for support. In my opinion, exactly thanks to them амезарак are known outside Russia.
8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
8. Sent me flatter responses from South America, from Europe. I think Amezarak found the listener there. Few times invited even to act to Switzerland and to the Czech Republic. Unfortunately it isn't possible. In Russia black metal doesn't enjoy such popularity.
9.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician in the future?
9. Soon there will be a noticeable shift towards DSBM and Doom metal. And then it will be visible, I don't make far plans.
10.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
10. Heavy music the 80-90kh of years affected. In musical addictions I prefer old metal.
11.What are some of your non musical interests?
11. Cookery, pc games, strong alcohol.
12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
12. I can tell that the following album of an Amezarak will strongly differ from the previous. It will surprise many. Perhaps it will find many new listeners, and can will lose the old. But it will be another.