1.Can you give us an update on what has been going on with the band since the recording and release of the new album?
1. We have played live the entire new album in half Italy,on a mini tour in Croatia with
our old friends DewFall and we have released many radio interviews.
2.In May you had released a new album, how would you describe the musical sound that was presented on the recording and also how does it differ from the stuff you have released in the past?
2. the new album was composed by the new lineup,this mean a grow up of the band in
songwriting phases because now we are three "heads2 and not only one (Moloch).
In the past we tended to compositions purely raw,songs composed and played in 5 minutes
only by the instinct,today we work more on the riffs,paying more attention to the
harmonies and the guitar phrasings,and also to the impact of the songs in the live acts.
3.This is the first album to be released since 2009, can you tell us a little bit more about what has been going on the last 6 years?
3. well,from the 2010 to 2013 we were in three,me,Hellhound (voice) and Carondimonio (bass)
In our country musicians with attitude and dedication for the genre are very rare.This is the
reason because only in the 2013 we are reached a stable lineup,bringing our verb only live until
2015,and the result is "Satan's march black Metal".
4.Your lyrics cover a lot of Occult, Satanic and Anti Christian topics, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in the dark arts?
4. we prefer not to disclose specific details about our cult but you can easily understand who
5.I know that the band name means 'To The Night Of The Funeral' in Latin, how does this name fit in with the musical style that you play?
5. Death is our constant friend,a presence that accompanies us in many choices,in every
composition,and the our is a slow and fast approach to Her..Life is a small part of our
existence and the the funeral indicates the accord with a new form of our being.
6.What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you describe your stage performance?
6. Unforgettable the "Howling at the Moon" festival (Apiro,Marche 2015),a festival dedicated only
to the best underground Black Metal band situated in an old fortress in a wood.The honour to
sharing the stage with band like Handful of Hate,Taake,Negura Bunget,Stormlord and more and in
particular the show in Zapresic at the legendary Bomber Bar!Our live performances are ever full
mysticism,profanity,sound violence,more fast than the cd.When we are on the stage you can see
our real souls.
7.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
7. Yes.We have many project for the future,follow us on our FB page,you can read news every day.
8.Your music is very traditional for black metal, what are your thoughts on the younger generation taking the genre into a different style that has nothing to do with the original meaning of the music?
8. Black Metal is not only a word.It's a particular kind of music characterized by schemes do not
break.The new generations should focus more on the feeling and the attitude than the musical
technique.Try to imagine Black Metal like a horror/splatter movie.Without blood and dead people
is not a horror/splatter movie!If you don't transmit certain sensations is not Black Metal.
9.On a world wide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
9. We are proud to be appreciated by all true black metaller's that know us,east and nord Europe,
France (we made a tape version of "...Of Evil and Torment" by a french label)in south America
(our logo was designed by a Mexican fan)
10.What is going on with some of the other musical projects or bands these days that some of the band members are a part of?
10. Our drummer Eversor and our guitarist Tyrannos play in a very raw Black Metal trio called
Souzern.The singer Hellhound and the bassist Carondimonio play in their Hexentomb.I officially
play only in Ad Noctem Funeriis.
11.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
11. We will not come never to less our intentions,never compromises and NEVER PAY TO PLAY.
I see our future like the present,always on the road,always drunks,always on the stage.
12.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
12 the 90' Black Metal bands,Burzum,Marduk,Satanic Warmaster,Dark Throne,Mayhem,Immortal are our
principal constant listening from ever,but we always try to personalize our songs.
13.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
13. Thanks for your interest and support to us and the underground.Keep the Black Flame alive!
Few words in our mother language...NGUL A CRIST!HAIL SATAN!