1. In this moment we are trying to prepare our material for recording, but we don’t have a rehersal place now and it stucks all the process
2.Your current album was released almost a year ago, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording and also how does it differ from the stuff you have released in the past?
2. Our sound became more clean and heavy, it sounds a little closer to death metal, we used keyboards for the first time and clean vocals. We are trying to make the arrangement more hard and interesting.
3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the current music?
3. As the author of lyrics, I’m trying to not follow specific thematic.
I’m much closer to some abstract things, which are projected to our life.
The main ideas of the lyrics are purification and liberation. Even in a daily life of usual man you can be free of what society and religion impose to us.
It’s easy, you just can see the whole picture in general. It’s funny, but I’m propagandize denial of any dogmas.
Not even church, but occult, scientific and others. People who are worship to Jewish demons for me are not far from Christians.
Many tracks from the album, such as “Oath”, “Creator”,”Dissection” have double meaning, but you should know Russian language to understand it.
For example “Oath” is about weak , embittered man, who wants to judge the whole world.
Reciting this oath, he understand that he don’t have enough power to make it possible.
“Creator” narrates that every power, all your doings and power what you have, will become nothing very soon.
4.I know that the band name means "The Land Of Hunting Spirits" and comes from the writings of Nick Perurnov an author that sets his stories in Tolkien's Middle Earth, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in this writer and also are there any other fantasy authors that you have an interest in?
4. Our ex-vocalist was a fan of Nick Perumov, he was one of the founders of the band and he offered this name, we didn’t read this writer.
We are respect Tolkien, what about other writers of this genre, we can pick out Steven Erikson.
5.What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you describe your stage performance?
5. We are not playing gigs very often, may be 3-4 times a year. Live performances are not our main purpose, but some gigs are interesting.
For example, in march we shared the stage with notorious Forgot, Godcider, Evilwinged in neighbor city Khabarovsk. It’s nearest city to Vladivostok, 466 miles from us.
We where very pleased of the atmosphere on this gig. But usually we are hate to play for dirty punks, whores and for all people in general. Fuck them all (With rare exceptions)
What about image, we don’t have it, usual black clothes with no symbols. Symbolism is making the understanding easy and stigmatized person.
6.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
6. No plans. We are living in ass of the world.
7.Can you tell us a little bit more about 'Yar Productions'?
7. Yar Production are our old partners, we have known them for 10 years and we always had their support, they’re helped us with release of our second album.
8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black and pagan metal?
8. We have contact only with our comrades from Komsomolsk, that’s all. We are alone
9.What is going on with the other band 'Gaktungar' these days that shares most of the same band members?
9. In this moment Gaktungar project is frozen, but we have new material for the next album.
We are planning to release some songs as a split with Veligore and full length after it.
In the beginning this project was as alternative to Dor Feafaroth, more creative freedom in those moment when we didn’t have a live drummer. Now we have a drummer and we are working hard in Dor Feafaroth, now we refuse keyboards and add the second guitar. Now our material is more hard and melodic.
We are working hard, sharpening every note.
10.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
10. Music is alive, it exists independently of us. What would happen next is unknown he, he, he.
11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music on also what are you listening to nowadays?
11. We have not so many influences, everything’s in in classic and main stream:
Emperor (especially late), Belphegor, Dissection, Limbonic Art, ,may be Marduk, Satyricon, to some extent even Ihsahn.
12.How would you describe your Anti Christian and Pagan views?
12. We have nothing to do with paganism. Shortly speaking, we’re think that religion is the worse shit, made by humanity.
13.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
13. Don’t listen to oldfags, use your head and listen to good music.