1) This project started because I'm a fan of this style of music, and had the need to express my point of view from these depressive feelings innate in me.
2.How would you describe your musical sound?
2) What I'm trying to express is my own perspective on issues related to darkness, depression, loneliness and suicide in the characteristic sound of the genre: raw, depressing and melancholy at some points.
3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects you explore with the music?
3) I have always been attracted to the solitude of those living in big cities full of people, but where everyone is alone. That's one of the prospects I try to highlight in the lyrics. Also rescued the problematic issues that can lead a person to end his life.
4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name Balckvoid?
4) Blackvoid is the place where "the void" has a negative connotation for the human species. The destructive "empty" of humans.
5.In the studio you are all solo but use a drummer for live shows, are you planning on forming a full line up in the future?
5) Yes, I am currently trying to find musicians for a couple of live performances.
6.What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
6) I have done a couple of live performances, where the staging seeks to provide an aura of closeness with the audience, which makes emphasis on depressive questions.
7.Do you have any touring plans for the future?
7) Not yet, it has been difficult to achieve these live performances.
8.Recently you have put out a split with Turkey's Unhappy, what are your thoughts on the other musical project that participated on the album?
Unhappy is a very raw band, where his only band member has a notorious pain-related disorder and even closer to the negative misanthropy.
9.Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or have received any interest?
9) I've looked and I've also had some offers but not all goes as fast as you want.
10.What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
10) Good question. The future of Blackvoid should be linked to blackgaze mixed with cleaner sounds.
11.What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
11) I like the music of Nargaroth, Nyktalgia, Photophobia, Mortualia, Peste Noire and more. Currently I hear bands that seamlessly blend black metal with shoegaze, with sounds even cleaner or experimental. I'm a fan of bands like Amesoeurs, Lantlos, Les Discrets, Alcest, Lifelover.
12.Outside of music what are some of your interests?
12) I enjoy visual art, I like to follow illustrators, modern painters, etc.
13.Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
13) Just to thank all who have been interested and liked the music I make. I try to do free downloadable music to bring my part to the scene. And thanks also for this interview.